- About GLOBE (10)
- World Summit of Legislators (5)
- Upcoming summits and meetings (2)
- 2nd Climate Legislation Summit (23)
- 2nd GLOBE International Forest Forum (10)
- Climate Change Adaptation (3)
- Natural Capital Summit (22)
- Climate Legislation Summit (15)
Past summits and meetings
This section includes information on all past summits and major events organised by GLOBE International. The following pages include description, photos and approved documents from legislators' fora held across the world since 2007.
Policy and Legislation
- Climate Legislation Initiative (GCLI) (3)
- Natural Capital Initiative (GNCI) (13)
- Forest Legislation Initiative (GFLI) (8)
- Marine environment (1)
- Climate Legislation Study (13)
- Natural Capital Legislation Study (19)
- Forest Legislation Study (5)
Scrutiny will be a major focus of the 1st World Summit of Legislators when it convenes in Rio from the 15th-17th June. The Summit will agree a set of Scrutiny Principles that will serve to guide legislators on their national activities. The Principles will also inform a twice yearly study of national scrutiny structures within parliaments. The GLOBE Scrutiny Study will be presented to the biennial World Summit of Legislators.
Further information will be provided in advance of the 1st World Summit of Legislators.
- China-EU Initiative (6)
- Countries (22)
- Members Area (5)